CSR Med: the activities of the SDSN Med network at the Mediterranean Exhibition of Shared Social Responsibility
Prof Angelo Riccaboni, as president of SDSN Mediterranean and president of the Santa Chiara Lab – University of Siena, will participate in the ninth edition of the “CSRMed – Mediterranean Exhibition of Shared Social Responsibility”, scheduled from 27 to 29 October 2021 at MANN, National Archaeological Museum of Naples, during the European Week of Safety in the Workplace.
Riccaboni, at 11.30 am, will speak at the panel of the opening session of the conference dedicated to the theme “Agenda 2030 in the Mediterranean, state of the art and perspectives”, aimed this year to pay particular attention to the social dimension of sustainability.
CSRMed, which returns again in presence and live streaming after the digital-only version of the 2020 edition, is a three-day event of conferences, workshops and round tables to promote the social responsibility of all organizations as a necessary lever for the sustainable development of companies and territories in the Mediterranean area; a stage on which the experiences of concrete implementation of social responsibility and the cultural and informative aspects of a different model of territorial development are combined.
Prof. Riccaboni will speak at the round table that will take stock of the state of implementation of the 2030 Agenda, on the opportunities and challenges to be faced in particular in the Mediterranean with the general aim of raising awareness in the area and stimulating multi-stakeholder cooperation in order to to consolidate the role of Naples and Campania as protagonists in the process of change towards a sustainable future in the Mediterranean area. The session will in fact be an opportunity to launch the appointment in October 2022 with the creation of the States General of CSR in the Mediterranean, as per the commitments made with the Naples Charter, presented in 2016 and to date signed by over 100 organizations adhering to the CSRMed Forum.
The round table will be attended by:
- Raffaella Papa, president Spazio alla responsabilità/CSRMed Forum
- Marco Frey, president Fondazione Global Compact Network Italia
- Angelo Riccaboni, president SDSN Mediterranean Santa Chiara Lab – Università di Siena
- Lorena Sorrentino, division manager Market CSR Europe
- Sergio Piazzi, SG APM Parliamentary Assembly of the Mediterranean
- Giuseppe Oliviero, Vice president SME united Bruxelles and national vice president CNA
- Jihen Boutiba, SG Businessmed
- Benedetta Francesconi, DG MISE Div. VI DGPIIPMI, manager of Secretary PCN OCSE
- Fabrizio Petri, president CIDU – Comitato Interministeriale per i Diritti Umani
- Ornella Cilona, president commission RSI UNI
- Maria Parmigiani, president CSR Manager Network
- Concludes the works: Gaetano Manfredi, Napoli Major
The event will be broadcast in live streaming on: