The Global SDSN Network
- Provides expert advice and support to the post-2015 development agenda
- Organises Thematic Groups that mobilise global expertise in priority areas
- Identifies and promotes solutions that can significantly accelerate progress towards sustainable development
- Builds a global network involving universities, civil society and companies to accelerate practical problem solving for sustainable development
SDSN Mediterranean Regional Centre
The SDSN Mediterranean Regional Centre fosters global SDSN activities within the Mediterranean Area region by developing and promoting solutions, policies and public education.
The roles of the Regional Centre include:
- To mobilise SDSN Members in the region and coordinate the activities of the Regional Network
- To and publicises regional and global SDSN activities amongst policy makers, private sector and NGOs
- To promote regional solutions initiatives
- To coordinate and contribute to the SDSN’s policy support to governments in the region
- To organise annual regional sustainable development Conferences bringing together key actors from the region to identify and promote regional solutions initiatives
- To identifies opportunities for broadening the network
The Regional Centre is hosted by the University of Siena.